Adding to last week’s Instagram picture by Shawn Fonteno, the actor behind Franklin Clinton in Grand Theft Auto V, Ned Luke has elaborated on his earlier extremely short and ambiguous reply over on Twitter.
Luke, who lent his voice and similarity to Clinton’s partner-in-crime Michael De Santa, was speaking to his fans via his Facebook page. The actor said he has no clue on Rockstar’s position when it comes to adding new downloadable content (DLC) to the single-player Story Mode section of the studio’s sprawling and famous open world adventure which first released in 2013.
“EVERYBODY wants single player DLC…I know NOTHING about that,” Luke said on Facebook. “Don’t know when it’s gonna happen or even IF it’s gonna happen. But I do know the [boys] are gonna try to get out to some conventions this year so we can finally meet so many of our fans that we have been unable to meet in the past.”
This follows Fonteno’s photo over on the social photo-sharing service last Tuesday that gave fans the impression he was recording new work for GTA V, since he appeared in a motion capture suit in what seemed like an office of Rockstar North.
That in itself came after an expert data miner dug through publicly unavailable game framework to reveal the potential existence of story mode DLC. For what it’s worth, Rockstar hasn’t commented on the topic since September when the company said it was putting all its resources on the development of GTA Online.
It seems sometimes a rumour mill is just that, a rumour mill.[“source-gadgets.ndtv”]