The admissions under the Non Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB) third cut-off list are set to begin toorrow. The students can take admissions from July 22 to 24 for the same. They are required to report to the college of their choice between 10 am to 3 pm on any of the three days.
The third cut-off list of Non Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB) was released by Delhi University on July 20. The students can check the cut-off scores for B.A. and B.Com programmes at the official site.
College-wise cut-off for B.A. programme:
- J.D.M. College: 77 percent
- Jesus and Mary College: 75 percent
- Lakshmi Bai College: 76 percent
- Maharaja Agrasen College: 76.5 percent
- Maitreyi College: 75 percent
- Mata Sundari College: 75 percent
- P.G.D.A.V. College: 76 percent
- Vivekanand College: 76.5 percent
College-wise cut-off for B.Com:
- Hansraj College: 83 percent
- J.D.M. College: 79 percent
- Jesus and Mary College: 78 percent
- Kalindi College: 79 percent
- Lakshmi Bai College: 78 percent
- Maharaja Agrasen College: 78 percent
- Maitreyi College: 78 percent
- Mata Sundari College: 78 percent
- P.G.D.A.V. College: 78 percent
- SPM College: 78 percent
- Vivekanand College: 78 percent
NCWEB conducts the programmes only form women residing in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It conducts classes over the weekends, for female students who cannot pursue a regular course. Students who study at NCWEB are not allowed to take up any other full-time degree or course.
NCWEB is offering a total of 284 seats for B.A programme and 184 seats for B.Com across all the centres. The board conducts programmes at both, undergraduate and post graduate level. The classes for undergraduate courses will be held at Hansraj College, Vivekananda College, Jesus & Mary College, Maitreyi College, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, PGDAV College, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College, Maharaja Agrasen College, Janki Devi Memorial College, Lakshmi Bai College, Mata Sundri College and Bharati College.