React native is a framework used to create cross-platform mobile applications for the platforms iOS and Android. In this context, we are going to discuss about Building a Minimalist Weather App using Expo XDE in React Native.
Getting Started: Requirements
- Familiar with React
- Nodejs installed on your local machine
- Simple npm commands
If you have these things, you can right after start the development process.
Getting Started: In real this time
- Choose the template for your project
- Choose the project name and directory
- Write coding
- First screen
- Fetching the data
- Dynamic behavior
Why Should You Take React Native Course?
- Introduction to Github links
- The need for boilerplate projects
- ReactDOM Vs React
- Differences between component instances and component classes
- Handling user events
- Controlled components
- Building lists with a map
- What is React native
- Putting React to practice
- Implementation of a container class
- Conditional rendering
- Consuming actions in reducers
- Planning and an overview of the app
- Avoiding state mutations in React Native classes and more.
The benefits of learning this react native course are
- Participants will able to describe the working and functions of React native
- Participants will be able to create powerful and useful applications with Reactjs and native
- Participants will be master in the basic concepts of React Js including React Js applications
- Participants will learn how to structure and organize React Js applications
- Able to understand the power of building composable components
- Understand the concepts of conditional rendering and implement a container class
At the end of this training, participants will be able to build rich internet applications. They understand how to build applications by using ReactJS native classes. What are you waiting for? Take the course and experience the above mentioned benefits.