With the rise in the level of urbanization, people are moving towards the big cities in search of jobs, and this is visible almost across every big city in the world. Housing complexes are being built by the municipal authorities and private bodies to accommodate this rising level of population in these cities. However, security can be a major concern in these housing complexes.
As there are many residential flats in these complexes, any breach of security can cause harm to the families residing in these complexes. Merely appointing security guard may not solve the problem of less security. Installation of proper safety measures can reduce the risk of being vulnerable to any outside threat. There are several reasons for taking these measures; here are 5 of the most important reasons.
- Keeping the Unwanted People Out: As there are a huge number of residents staying at a housing complex, it also becomes a great revenue generation place for small shop owners and sales people to sell and deliver their goods and services. Thus, several visitors can be seen roaming around the perimeters of the housing complexes. At times, it can be exasperating, and sometimes, it can pose a serious threat to one’s life if any criminal enters the complex disguised as a salesperson. To avoid them, installing proper security measures like a bullet CCTV camera can be sufficient.
- Keeping the Stray Animals Out: It can be seen that many times stray animals enter the premise of a housing complex, and in due course of time, they make the complex untidy. It can be hard to control their entrance. But, if security cameras can be installed around the perimeter and a person is appointed to monitor them, and then these kinds of incidents can be controlled, if not stopped totally.
- Keeping the Complex Safe from Fire: Any fire outbreak in any housing complex can cause serious harm to many lives as it may not be possible for everyone to come out of their respective houses immediately after the major outbreak. Therefore, installing any fire alarm will notify the residents about the fire well in advance, and they can come out of their houses before the fire starts spreading.
- Peace of Mind for Residents: Any unguarded housing complex can always be open to any security risk, ranging from small theft to burglary. If the security measures are there in proper places, then the probability of any such kind of security theft can be reduced. Moreover, having proper security measures gives the residents a sense of peace.
- Getting hold of a cost-effective solution: Installing required security measures are not a very costly affair nowadays, as with the rise in some security appliances, their prices are coming down. Therefore, today getting hold of an effective security solution is not a costly affair.
It is the responsibility of the residents and the RWA of any housing complex to install proper security measures in that area. There are several benefits of this process, out of which only five have been mentioned. Others like intercom facilities have rather become an integral part of many societies and complexes.